Submit before the 21st of January!
We are delighted to sponsor The News Business Excellence Awards this year, which are a highlight of the South Coast’s business calendar and, after a couple of years of pandemic disruption, are back in their traditional 24th of February date at Portsmouth Guildhall.
Join us by celebrating Portsmouth’s best businesses in the following categories.
The 16 categories are:
- Small Business 0 – 9 Employees
- Large Business of the Year: 50+ Employees
- Medium Business of the Year: 10-49 Employees
- Start-up Business of the Year (Trading no longer than two years)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Community Business of the Year
- Global Business of the Year
- Sustainable Business Award
- Retailer of the Year
- Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Visitor Attraction/Event of the Year
- Manufacturing & Engineering Business of the Year
- Cultural or Leisure Business of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Business
Times are challenging, and teams are smaller, so we want to make it as easy as possible for businesses to showcase their hard work by providing tips and guidance on what the judges will be looking for. Here are 10 Top Tips for writing an awards submission.
To nominate your business for an award or find out more about the event, visit www.portsmouthbusinessexcellence.co.uk and submit your 2023 entry before 16th December.