The Box Office is open during the following times:
Mondays to Fridays: 9am - 6.00pm, Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
Sundays & Bank Holidays, from 1 hour before performances.
On-line: Available 24 hours a day. Secure booking with instant confirmation of purchase. Tickets purchased on-line are subject to a booking fee of 8%. Tickets and be ordered by standard second class post at £1.50 per transaction or left in care of the box office for collection during box office opening hours or 45 minutes before shows.
By Telephone: Tickets can be purchased with a credit/ debit card on 023 9282 4355. Tickets purchased by phone are subject to a booking fee of 8%. Tickets and be ordered by standard second class post at £1.50 per transaction or left in care of the box office for collection during box office opening hours or 45 minutes before shows.
In Person: You can visit our Box Office at the Guildhall to purchase tickets by cash, cheque, postal order or credit/ debit cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Switch. Tickets purchased by cash for Guildhall events only are not subject to a booking fee. We do however charge an 8% booking fee on all of The Pyramids shows' tickets.
Exchanges/ Refunds: Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded. However, we will accept tickets for resale if an event has sold out (£2 fee per ticket applies).
How we are complying with the new law on card surcharges:
1) The new law requires transparency and we do make it clear on our website that we add an 8% booking fee.
2) Our booking fees cover the credit card charge which amounts to up to 3% on average, and a transaction charge of 5%.
3) The transaction charge covers costs we directly incur to process phone and on-line payments.
4) We do not make a profit from booking fees, we are a 'not-for-profit' organisation.
5) Our charges are in-line with the majority of other independent venues.
6) Patrons always have the option of avoiding the booking fee by purchasing tickets from the box office.