Enter for your chance to win Roger Daltrey goodies!
To celebrate and kick off Roger Daltrey’s delayed UK tour, why not treat music and champagne lovers to a Champagne Charles Orban, Cuveé Roger Daltrey bottle, and two stemless champagne glasses featuring the Who’s bullseye logo.
Produced by Charles Orban Champagne – a family vineyard since 1770 located in the village of Troissy on the left bank of the Marne ‐ the Champagne is made from a subtle blend of three grape varieties – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier. The Cuveé represents a perfect expression of these three varieties and has a creamy texture with fine, lively bubbles, and received a rating of 90 (outstanding) from Wine Spectator.
We are giving you the chance to win two tickets to Roger’s performance at Portsmouth Guildhall on the 27th of June, and a bottle of the Champagne and two stemless champagne glasses, to the value of £290! To enter the competition, just fill in this quick form: https://forms.gle/e3thKqgnYAYB8rQ57
- The Champagne Charles Orban, Cuveé Roger Daltrey bottle and glasses can be purchased from Eminent Wines: https://www.eminentwines.com/roger‐daltrey
- The limited edition cuvée was created to celebrate The Who’s 50th anniversary and Daltrey’s career as a singer and actor, spanning more than 50 years.
- The Roger Daltrey cuvée is the official champagne of rock ’n ‘roll and represents a perfect expression of the Champagne grape varieties – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier.
- A percentage of your purchase will support Teen Cancer America https://teencanceramerica.org available from www.eminentwines.com.
- Roger Daltrey will be heading to Portsmouth Guildhall with his band, performing an evening of classics, solo hits, and rarities with acoustic and electric sets. For further details, please visit https://portsmouthguildhall.org.uk/whats-on/event/roger-daltrey/
- Eminent Wines are the leading creators of bespoke wines, champagnes, and spirits. For more information, please visit www.eminentwines.com / f t i: @eminentwines
Terms & Conditions: Entrants must be over 18. Competition ends 12th of June, one winner will be selected at random and contacted the following day. Entrant details will be shared with Eminent Wines, you can opt out of communications from them at any time.The winner will need to collect the champagne prize from Portsmouth Guildhall Box Office on the night of Roger Daltrey’s show on 27th of June.